Obtaining a Driving Licence in the UK: Contact a Certified Translator

Persons born abroad who wish to obtain a licence to operate a motorised vehicle in the UK will need a certified translation of the birth certificate if issued in a foreign language. A certified translator is required for this service. All translators employed by this company are well qualified and able to accurately translate documents from their stated language into English. In fact, our official translations are carried out by native speakers to ensure consistent accurancy in all our certified translation services.

Scroll to Top