What are cookies?
Cookies are data files that can hold small amounts of info and are stored on your device (computer, smartphone etc) when you first visit a website.
How does Certified Translation Services use them?
- essential operations, such as site navigation
- the analysis of visitor numbers and behaviours, such as which pages are most frequently visited
- assessing the success of our advertising campaigns, offers and communications
- targeting customers with suitable advertising campaigns
- understanding which Marketing Sources have helped us reach out to new customers, or have promoted our services on their websites
What types of cookies do we use?
There are three main types.
- Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your browsing experience.
- Customer preference cookies – when you're browsing on our site, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location) to make your browsing experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
- Targeting or advertising cookies – these are used to deliver ads that are relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
How to manage cookies
Most browsers generally allow you to manage cookies saved on your device. Just check the help section of your browser. Please note, if you modify your settings to block all cookies, you may not be able to access parts of our site or our service.