Certified Translation Services for Those Intending to Marry Abroad

Persons who wish to marry abroad need to get in touch with the appropriate embassy to clarify what documents they will need to provide and may require certified translation services for. These may include a Certificate of Intention to Marry, which can be attested by a religious or a civil marriage celebrant. This certificate may be needed to obtain the Prospective Marriage Visa. Some countries require that the persons wishing to marry also obtain a marriage licence beforehand.
Another document that could be required is the Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage (CNI). This paper could also be called a Single Status Affidavit or a Certificate of No Record. After the document is created, the individual must obtain certified translation services to convert it to the appropriate language. To ensure that the ceremony can be conducted in the intended location, obtain the services of our Certified Translation London based company.

Scroll to Top