Month: November 2011

Legal Translation

If you need translations of your legal documents then you should look for a translation service that offers qualified native speaker translators who specialise in law. They may not be fully-fledged barristers, but they should have taken courses in law and understand the vernacular that is used.

Medical Translation

If you need a medical translation done, make sure to find a translation agency that has medical translation specialists. You want to make sure that your document is translated by a translator who also specialises in the medical field to which your document relates.

Scroll to Top