Hausa Translation Company
With a strong combination of Hausa translation and interpreting experience, powered by state of the art technology enabled solutions, Certified Translation Services is truly a leader of Hausa translations in the UK.
We deliver excellence in Hausa translations at an ultra fast turnaround time and with 100% accuracy, thereby ensuring best value for your money.
Our extensive network of fully vetted linguistic experts can provide you a wide range of Hausa translation solutions which includes, translation of documents, transcription, transcreation and interpreting services.
Why we are the best Hausa translation company in the UK?
We are a highly reliable and reputable translation company in UK, having many years of translation experience, more than 4000 happy clients and translated millions of words in over 200 languages. Amongst the various translation companies in UK, we are a renowned Hausa translation company and our clients include some of the world's best known brands such as Rolls Royce, Pepsi, Reuters and Volvo.
It does not matter what the size or shape of your project is, we will provide you with professional Hausa translation services for one page translations as well as large-scale multi-stage translation projects. We like to work with our customers in partnership and ensure highest standards of service on time and in budget.
As an expert translation company we give emphasis to not just the translated words but the context of a translation as well. Our translators ensure excellent Hausa translations that convey the underlying meaning and the essence of your documents perfectly well.
We have some of the best commercial and technical native-speaking Hausa translation experts for every challenge.
How we revise our Hausa translations
To ensure 100% accuracy and a perfect translation experience, there are various revision checks that our expert team of revisers undertake. As part of the revision process here are some of the questions that the reviser will answer:
- Is the translation reflecting the message of the source text correctly? Is the translation accurate?
- Are there any elements of the message that might have been left out? Is the translation complete in all aspects?
- Is the sequence of ideas in the translation logical and does it make sense? Or are there any contradictions in the translation?
- Are there any factual errors in the translation?
- Are the connections between sentences clear? Are the relationships among the parts of each sentence clear? Are there any awkward, hard-to-read sentences? Is the translation smooth?
- Is the language adapted to the users of the translation and the use they will make of it?
- Is the style suited to the genre, has correct terminology been used, and does the phraseology match that used in original texts on the same subject?
- Are all the word combinations idiomatic? Does the translation observe the rhetorical preferences of the target language?
- Have the rules of grammar, spelling, punctuation, house style and correct usage been observed?
- Are there any problems in the way the text is arranged on the page: spacing, indentation, margins, etc?
- Are there any problems in the formatting of text, such as bolding, underlining, font type, font size, etc?
- Are there any problems in the way the document as a whole is organized: page numbering, headers, footnotes, table of contents, etc?
The Hausa Language
Hausa is a widely spoken language throughout West and Central Africa, particularly in parts of Nigeria and Chad. In West Africa it is particularly spoken in Benin, Ghana, Cameroon, Togo, Ivory Coast etc., in Central Africa in Chad, Central African Republic, Gabon and in northwestern Sudan, particularly by the Muslims.
According to a conservative estimate of 2016, in a communiqué issued by the Department of African Languages and Cultures, Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) and Zaria Kaduna State, Nigeria alone is home to more than 70 million native Hausa speakers and non-native speakers who use Hausa as second language are likely to be in between 40 and 50 million.
Hausa belongs to the West Chadic and Chadic family of languages, which belongs to the Afro-Asiatic family of languages. Other West Chadic languages are Gwandara, Bure, Jimi, Kir-Balar, Mangas, Karekare, Bole, Gera, Geruma, Deno, Galambu, Giiwo, Kubi, Ngamo, Maaka (Maagha), Beele, Daza (Dazawa), Ngas (Angas), Mwaghavul, Cakfem-Mushere, Jorto, Kofyar, Miship (Chip), Goemai, Koenoem, Montol, Pyapun, Tal, etc.
Translation is difficult – we make it easy for you
Our mission is to help you get your documents translated, super fast and with best quality. With hands-on experience in the industry and a strict quality-check procedure we have undoubtedly emerged as the undisputed leader in this industry. Our unparalleled commitment to quality stands second to none in the industry and we make sure our linguistic competence and knowledge of the industry help you meet the challenges that arise while translating for an entirely different culture.
We make Hausa translation easy, comprehensive and fun. As one of the fastest growing translation service provider in London, we take pride in helping our customers connect with millions of consumers from all over the world in their own language and turn their global objectives into visible results.
Some leading industries for which we provide specialized Hausa document translation solutions include:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Media & Entertainment
- Oil, Gas & Energy
- Public Sector
Documents for which we provide Hausa translation services
We provide top-notch Hausa document translation services for almost all types of documents. Mentioned below are just few of the main documents (this list is by no means comprehensive, but just a small subset):
- Business documents
- Court documents
- Engineering documents
- Government documents
- Marketing material
- Technical documents
- Terms & conditions
- All other documents
- Academic transcripts
- Bank statements
- Birth certificates
- Court documents
- Death certificates
- Divorce decrees
- ID Documents
- Immigration documents
- Marriage certificates
- Medical reports
- No claims certificates
- Police clearance CRBs
- Wills & testaments
- All other documents
- Court documents
- Witness statements
- Patent documents
- Police checks
- Articles of association
- Insurance documents
- Medical articles
- Clinical protocols
- Patient registries
- Treatment guidelines
- Psychiatric reports
- Patient Information
- Toxicology Reports
- Technical specifications
- Contracts & Proposals
- Marketing material
- Journal literature
- Training material
- Technical drawings
- Installation instructions
- Invitations to tender
- Maintenance guides
- Patent documentation
- User manuals
- Training documentation
- Warranty conditions
- Project Plans
- Scoping Documentation
- Technical Glossaries
- Design Blueprints
- Safety documents
We also provide a wide range of specialized Hausa translation services, which includes:
- Translation for Business
- Certified Translations
- Multilingual Copywriting
- Multilingual SEO & PPC
- Multilingual Social Media
- Subtitling Services
- Website Localisation
- Desktop Publishing (DTP)
- Translation Services
- Voiceover Services
- Technical Translation
We provide Hausa Translation solutions for many languages
While there are more than 100 languages for which we provide Hausa translation services, below are some of the more important global languages for which we provide specialized document translation solutions:
- Arabic Translation
- Chinese Translation
- Dutch Translation
- French Translation
- German Translation
- Italian Translation
- Japanese Translation
- Korean Translation
- Portuguese Translation
- Punjabi Translation
- Romanian Translation
- Russian Translation
- Spanish Translation
- Swedish Translation
- Urdu Translation
How are we better than the rest?
- Certified Translation Services has been providing document translation services to 1,000s of clients in the UK.
- As one of the leading UK service providers of document translation based in London, we understand the importance of accuracy to translate important business documents.
- We have years of industry experience and have translated documents related to all kinds of fields.
- With our unparalleled precision, we ensure accuracy in translating your documents.
- Exceptional linguistic skills and professionalism
- Highly trained professionals with subject-matter expertise
- Specialisation in more than 200 languages
- Years of experience providing certified translations
We value your queries and would like to hear from you. Call us on +44 (0)20 3582 7240 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our executives will be pleased to answer your query. For an estimate for our translation services, please complete our free quote form on our website and get an instant quote.