Translation company UK
Certified Translation Services is a leading translation company in UK.
With a strong combination of translation and interpreting experience, powered by state of the art technology enabled translation solutions, we guarantee 100% accurate translations with an ultra fast turnaround time, and ensuring best value for your money.
We have an extensive network of fully vetted linguistic experts who provide a wide range of translation related solutions such as translation of documents, transcription, transcreation and interpreting services.
We are a reliable and reputable translation company UK and have many years of translation experience, more than 4000 happy clients and have translated millions of words in over 200 languages. Amongst the various translation companies in UK, we are a renowned translation company and our clients include some of the world's best known brands such as Rolls Royce, Pepsi, Reuters and Volvo.
It does not matter what the size or shape of your project is, we will provide professional translation services for one page translations as well as large-scale multi-stage translation projects. We like to work with our customers in partnership and ensure highest standards of service on time and in budget.
As an expert translation company we give emphasis to not just the translated words but the context of a translation as well. Our translators ensure excellent translations that convey the underlying meaning and the essence of your documents perfectly well.
We have some of the best commercial and technical native-speaking translation experts for every challenge. Among other qualifications our certified translators also holds:
- University degree in the target language,
- University degree in linguistics and translation,
- Work experience of at least 7 years,
- Certification by a professional international association. Further all the international certifications are evaluated on an individual basis, and
- Technical expertise in specific subjects.
How we revise the translations
To ensure 100% accurate and perfect translation experience, there are various revision checks that an expert team of revisers undertake. To check whether the translations are up to mark some of the primary questions the revisers look at are:
- Is the translation reflecting the message of the source text correctly? Is the translation accurate?
- Are there any elements of the message that might have been left out? Is the translation complete in all aspects?
- Is the sequence of ideas in the translation logical and does it make sense? Or are there any contradictions in the translation?
- Are there any factual errors in the translation?
- Are the connections between sentences clear? Are the relationships among the parts of each sentence clear? Are there any awkward, hard-to-read sentences? Is the translation smooth?
- Is the language adapted to the users of the translation and the use they will make of it?
- Is the style suited to the genre, has correct terminology been used, and does the phraseology match that used in original texts on the same subject?
- Are all the word combinations idiomatic? Does the translation observe the rhetorical preferences of the target language?
- Have the rules of grammar, spelling, punctuation, house style and correct usage been observed?
- Are there any problems in the way the text is arranged on the page: spacing, indentation, margins, etc?
- Are there any problems in the formatting of text, such as bolding, underlining, font type, font size, etc?
- Are there any problems in the way the document as a whole is organized: page numbering, headers, footnotes, table of contents, etc?