French Translation Company UK
Certified Translation Services is a leading French translation company in UK.
With a strong combination of translation and interpreting experience, powered by state of the art technology enabled translation solutions, we guarantee 100% accurate French translations with an ultra fast turnaround time, and ensuring best value for your money.
We have an extensive network of fully vetted linguistic experts who provide a wide range of French translation related solutions such as translation of documents, transcription, transcreation and interpreting services.
We are a reliable and reputable translation company in UK and have many years of translation experience, more than 4000 happy clients and have translated millions of words in over 200 languages. Amongst the various translation companies in UK, we are a renowned French translation company and our clients include some of the world's best known brands such as Rolls Royce, Pepsi, Reuters and Volvo.
It does not matter what the size or shape of your project is, we will provide professional French translation services for one page translations as well as large-scale multi-stage translation projects. We like to work with our customers in partnership and ensure highest standards of service on time and in budget.
As an expert translation company we give emphasis to not just the translated words but the context of a translation as well. Our translators ensure excellent French translations that convey the underlying meaning and the essence of your documents perfectly well.
We have some of the best commercial and technical native-speaking French translation experts for every challenge.
How we revise our French translations
To ensure 100% accurate and perfect translation experience, there are various revision checks that an expert team of revisers undertake. To check whether the translations are up to mark some of the primary questions the revisers look at are:
- Is the translation reflecting the message of the source text correctly? Is the translation accurate?
- Are there any elements of the message that might have been left out? Is the translation complete in all aspects?
- Is the sequence of ideas in the translation logical and does it make sense? Or are there any contradictions in the translation?
- Are there any factual errors in the translation?
- Are the connections between sentences clear? Are the relationships among the parts of each sentence clear? Are there any awkward, hard-to-read sentences? Is the translation smooth?
- Is the language adapted to the users of the translation and the use they will make of it?
- Is the style suited to the genre, has correct terminology been used, and does the phraseology match that used in original texts on the same subject?
- Are all the word combinations idiomatic? Does the translation observe the rhetorical preferences of the target language?
- Have the rules of grammar, spelling, punctuation, house style and correct usage been observed?
- Are there any problems in the way the text is arranged on the page: spacing, indentation, margins, etc?
- Are there any problems in the formatting of text, such as bolding, underlining, font type, font size, etc?
- Are there any problems in the way the document as a whole is organized: page numbering, headers, footnotes, table of contents, etc?
The French Language
The French language is a widely spoken Romance language which belongs to the the Indo-European family of languages, which is one of the world's primary language families. It is the official of 29 independent countries which are, Africa, France, Canada, Madagascar, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Niger, Burkina Faso, Mali, Senegal, Chad, Guinea, Rwanda, Belgium, Burundi, Benin, Haiti, Switzerland, Togo, Central African Republic, Republic of the Congo, Gabon, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Comoros, Luxembourg, Vanuatu, Seychelles and Monaco.
Translation is difficult – we make it easy for you
Our mission is to help you get your documents translated, super fast and with best quality. With hands-on experience in the industry and a strict quality-check procedure we have undoubtedly emerged as the undisputed leader in this industry. Our unparalleled commitment to quality stands second to none in the industry and we make sure our linguistic competence and knowledge of the industry help you meet the challenges that arise while translating for an entirely different culture.
We make French translation easy, comprehensive and fun. As one of the fastest growing translation service provider in London, we take pride in helping our customers connect with millions of consumers from all over the world in their own language and turn their global objectives into visible results.
Some leading industries for which we provide specialized French document translation solutions include:
Documents for which we provide French translation services
We provide top-notch French document translation services for almost all types of documents. Mentioned below are just few of the main documents (this list is by no means comprehensive, but just a small subset):
- Business documents
- Court documents
- Engineering documents
- Government documents
- Marketing material
- Technical documents
- Terms & conditions
- All other documents
- Academic transcripts
- Bank statements
- Birth certificates
- Court documents
- Death certificates
- Divorce decrees
- ID Documents
- Immigration documents
- Marriage certificates
- Medical reports
- No claims certificates
- Police clearance CRBs
- Wills & testaments
- All other documents
- Court documents
- Witness statements
- Patent documents
- Police checks
- Articles of association
- Insurance documents
- Medical articles
- Clinical protocols
- Patient registries
- Treatment guidelines
- Psychiatric reports
- Patient Information
- Toxicology Reports
- Technical specifications
- Contracts & Proposals
- Marketing material
- Journal literature
- Training material
- Technical drawings
- Installation instructions
- Invitations to tender
- Maintenance guides
- Patent documentation
- User manuals
- Training documentation
- Warranty conditions
- Project Plans
- Scoping Documentation
- Technical Glossaries
- Design Blueprints
- Safety documents
We also provide a wide range of specialized French translation services, which includes:
We provide French Translation solutions for many languages
While there are more than 100 languages for which we provide French translation services, below are some of the more important global languages for which we provide specialized document translation solutions:
- Arabic Translation
- Chinese Translation
- Dutch Translation
- French Translation
- German Translation
- Italian Translation
- Japanese Translation
- Korean Translation
- Portuguese Translation
- Punjabi Translation
- Romanian Translation
- Russian Translation
- Spanish Translation
- Swedish Translation
- Urdu Translation
How are we better than the rest?
- Certified Translation Services has been providing document translation services to 1,000s of clients in the UK.
- As one of the leading UK service providers of document translation based in London, we understand the importance of accuracy to translate important business documents.
- We have years of industry experience and have translated documents related to all kinds of fields.
- With our unparalleled precision, we ensure accuracy in translating your documents.
- Exceptional linguistic skills and professionalism
- Highly trained professionals with subject-matter expertise
- Specialisation in more than 200 languages
- Years of experience providing certified translations
We value your queries and would like to hear from you. Call us on +44 (0)20 3582 7240 or e-mail us at email@example.com and one of our executives will be pleased to answer your query. For an estimate for our translation services, please complete our free quote form on our website and get an instant quote.