The voiceover industry is not limited to narrations and announcements. It is a very broad industry and caters to a plethora of niches. Each realm has its own style and creating voiceovers for one specialisation is entirely different from that of another. Here’s a list of the different niches that need high quality voiceover translations:
- Commercial: This includes voiceovers for television commercials. Although this takes a very small part of the industry it is one of the most paying realms.
- Announcement: Voiceovers are used for announcements in airports, stations, stadiums, malls and other public places.
- Animation: Voiceover artists are also needed for character/animation in children’s books, videos and videogames.
- Corporate: This includes training videos, marketing collaterals, human resource videos and trade shows.
- Education: Voiceover artists are needed for creation of training and academic videos for schools, colleges and universities.
- Films and biographies: Both biographies and movies may require voiceovers to explain what is going on in the film.
- Workout/Inspirational videos: A calm, peaceful and motivating voice is ideal for use in inspiration and exercise videos.
- Websites: Some websites also make use of voiceovers to explain their products and services to consumers and to guide them on using their website.
Certified Translation Services specialises in high quality voiceovers in UK in more than 100 languages. The company is a leading translation service provider that also offers document translation, desktop publishing, website localisation, subtitling, multilingual copywriting, interpreting, multilingual SEO and PPC and transcription services.